Are you usually the host of backyard parties or major events? One of the most crucial roles of a host no matter what the venue, is to make sure everyone’s favorite music is being played and more importantly, that everyone can hear it! Ultimate Ears MegaBlast and Blast portable speakers have a modern, sleek design with stunning clarity and deep, heart-pounding bass, that brings music to life.
MegaBlast is Ultimate Ears’ most powerful Bluetooth speaker. It features hands-free Amazon Alexa built in for your convenience. Simply ask Alexa to blast tunes, discover new music, crank the volume, or even find new restaurants.
- Wi-Fi connection range of 330 ft.
- Bluetooth range is 150 ft.
- Rechargeable battery
Enjoy up to 16 hours of play time with MegaBlast’s large built-in battery. You can play and charge the speaker simultaneously using the optional cradle or included wall charger.
Ultimate Ears Blast is another great option, especially if you’re looking for more of a poolside or beach speaker.
- Blasts intensely rich sound 360°
- Water-resistant – can be immersed in liquid up to 1m for up to 30 minutes
- Two active drivers
- Two passive radiators provide crisp and clear sound
- Multiple microphones
Recently, Ultimate Ears has announced new updates for MegaBlast and Blast portable speakers! A few of these updates for MegaBlast and Blast include:
- Enhanced controls on the Ultimate Ears app: Users can now control volume remotely from the app, which is especially useful if you have your music cranked up loud and want to use Alexa. You can also check battery status in two ways – either through the app or right from the speaker by pressing the “+/-” volume buttons simultaneously. Starting in May, you can personalize your sound for any artist or music genre with the custom equalizer.
- New grouping experience for smart speakers (coming soon): Users can group up to eight MegaBlast and Blast speakers on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Stereo mode is supported when you connect two MegaBlast or Blast speakers. Optimized to take advantage of the speakers’ built-in Wi-Fi capability, you will experience greater range for grouped speakers and improved connection reliability. Grouping is expected to be available later this year.
Have everyone talking at your next event.