Did you know that Thursday, May 10th is National Shrimp Day? Shrimp lovers can celebrate in a big way at Bonefish Grill with their new mouth-watering menu built around their signature Bang Bang Shrimp. Don’t delay because this specialty menu featuring the restaurant’s own exclusive recipe of crispy shrimp is going on now through May 10th.
About Bonefish Grill
Bonefish Grill specializes in market-fresh fish from around the world, savory wood-grilled specialties and hand-crafted cocktails. Guests receive “chef’s coat service” and are guided through an innovative, seasonal menu, unique specials and locally-created Neighborhood Catch dishes, featuring the highest-quality and fresh ingredients.
The deliciously creative Bang Bang Bliss Menu will feature an array of specialties guaranteed to tempt the taste buds of Bang Bang Shrimp lovers.
This tempting menu includes:
- Bang Bang Shrimp- crispy shrimp, tossed in signature creamy, spicy sauce
- Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos- three warm tortillas, signature Bang Bang Shrimp, greens, tomatoes and sour cream, with choice of fresh greens or French fries
- Bang Bang Topped Savory Wood-Grilled Fish- add Bang Bang Shrimp topping to any grilled fish, such as Chilean Sea Bass and Atlantic Salmon
- Bang Bang Topped Half-Pound Wagyu Beef Burger- toasted bun, fully dressed with sharp cheddar and special sauce, topped with Bang Bang Shrimp, with choice of fresh greens or French fries
- Bang Bang Topped Grilled Steak- add Bang Bang Shrimp topping to any grilled steak
My husband and I, both being huge fans of Bonefish Grill and Bang Bang Shrimp had to check out this new specialty menu for ourselves. As I suspected it was truly delicious.
Chris had the Bang Bang Topped Half-Pound Wagyu Beef Burger. He chose fries instead of green beans. If you like crunchy fries with light seasoning you’ll love these fries!
It was easy for me to decide on the Bang Bang Tacos. Oh my, they were scrumptious! You guessed it, I chose fries to go along with my entree.
With barely enough room to breathe, choosing the dessert was not so easy. They all looked simply divine. We ended up getting Chocolate Lava Cake with strawberries and my all time favorite, Macadamia Nut Brownie.
If you haven’t visited Bonefish Grill lately you really should stop by and taste what’s new. It’s a great place to surround yourself with good friends and family for a splendid evening out.
Be Social. Get Connected with Bonefish Grill.