There are many reasons why metal roofing is becoming a highly preferable choice nowadays. It has a long lasting nature and is effective primarily against bad weather. Metal roofing is used to protect the roof from different type of element and metal roof can last up to 50 years or more. May it be rain, a hurricane or even snow, metal roofing has always stood its ground? There are various types of metal roofing each with its specific set of advantages. Colorbond roofing and flashings are used for specific set of reasons which give it its uniqueness.
Why Use Colorbond Roofing and Flashings?
Colorbond roofing has gained recent publicity due to the various improvisations it offers. It has grown highly popular in countries such as Australia and Canada because it adds numerous qualities to your roofing such as lightweight, insulation, style and resilience. Colorbond roofing is very popular because it is made in steel coating and you can get it in various design and colors. It is best to be considered for modifying homes for increased durability. For examples, it is widely used in Australia to combat challenging weather conditions. As far as colorbond roofing and flashings are concerned, let us review the advantages:
- Strength and Durability: Other than being light in terms of weight, it has considerable strength to endure natural phenomena’s such as wind, termite burrowing or even combustion. You can also expect to see less of any type of degradation such as, chipping, peeling, cracking and even corrosion. Not much maintenance is required by installing colorbond roofings and flashings, as it is baked to prevent cracking, or any damage and the color is also pre-bonded with the material. Its light weightiness prevents any structural pressure which otherwise might have been caused in installation.
- Designer’s Choice: A unique factor about using colorbond roofings and flashings is that it comes in large variations of color choices. You can get the option to choose from several shades and colors. Given the variety of options you can use it to make your house look lively, modern and even minimalistic. It is also convenient to use it during the process of roof sheeting as you get to choose from a number of profiles which can suit your design accordingly. You can also joyfully exploit the spanning capability of your house as it colorbond roofing and flashings does impose too much pressure on the structure.
- Insulation: It is a spectacularly well insulated material and thermally resistant. Commendably it can hold up against both summer and winter in the most domestically harsh conditions. You can rest assured that your home shall be well-insulated which means less heat and more solar reflections. With it you can enjoy a subtly warm temperature during hot summers. It is available in a standard size of 1oo meters allowing you to simply roll them at the site itself.
- Waterproofing: Unlike tiles, colorbond roofing and flashings does not allow any water collection on its surface. The ridges in steel are designed for preventing any type of leakage, giving your house a low-risk-in-leakage status.
- Environment Friendly: It is known be one of the most environment friendly materials there is. It is not only 100% recyclable but also quite efficient when it comes to transport. You can expect to see lesser wastage if you choose to opt for colorbond roofing and flashings.
- Final Cost: The only extra expenses you may incur is when you decide to improve the performance of the material which otherwise available in quite cheap a price. With little to negligible maintenance required, colorbond roofing can work out as much more valuable at cheaper cost.
While making a purchases or authorizing a roofing system you can always trust colorbond roofing with practical genius. The material itself is so scientifically efficient that any house can be easily more secured than the others.