The best electric razor is and has always been a Norelco razor. I remember my dad shaving with a Norelco back when they had the flexible foil thing on the top. He’d walk around the house getting ready while simultaneously shaving with his buzzing mechanism. It became a regular thing in my ears – another sound of the morning. Fast forward to getting married, and I discovered the same sound coming from our bathroom. He also uses a Norelco, which he agrees is the best electric razor. Even though I don’t shave, Norelco is sort of built into the fabric of my life. That’s why I’m excited to tell you about the new Philips Norelco 9000 Prestige.
The Best Electric Razor You Can Buy
There’s a reason Norelco is considered a top of the line electric razor by so many people. Actually, there’s more than one. Norelco electric razors deliver a close, comfortable shave, are durable, and they’re easy to use. It’s the trifecta of any product, really. The Philips Norelco 9000 Prestige takes those attributes to the next level with their new dry/wet electric razor. Able to be used on a dry face or with water or shaving foam and gel, men can get a clean look in no time at all. The durable blades support easy, smooth shaving with coated rings that further enhance the razor’s flexible head to follow the contours of the face and neck. That means less of the redness and burning you get with other electric razors. With three settings and an attachable trimmer, it’s perfect for all facial hair styles. Here’s the part my husband really loves: you can get an excellent shave even when you’ve let your face go – up to seven days.
Philps Noreclo 9000 Prestige Specs
Since this post is for the guys, I’m going to lay out all the great features of this razor in a format that all men love and understand – bullet points. Here are the specs.
- Dry or wet shave using water, foam, or gel
- Contour Detect heads with smooth comfort rings move in eight directions the smoothest, most comfortable shave
- Three-step washable design for easy cleaning
- Up to 60 minutes of battery life on a full charge
- Charges in as little as one hour
- Battery indicator to remind you to recharge
- NanoTech precision blades for a smooth, close shave
- Beard Adapt sensor checks beard density 15 times per second to automatically adapt to even dense beards
- Smart Click precision trimmer for mustache and sideburns
- Qi Charges for convenient, wireless charging
The Best Electric Razor Exclusively at Best Buy
Right now, you can get the best electric razor out there exclusively at Best Buy. Head to Best Buy now to get the Philips Norelco 9000 Prestige today. It delivers the closest, most comfortable shave possible with a flexible head and easy cleaning system so you can be confident you’re getting the best shave possible. It’s only at Best Buy, so if you’re in the market for the best electric razor, get over there!