Contributed by Nick Carter
Have you ever heard of technology consulting or wondered what exactly technology consulting is? Most people think of technology consulting as a method of staffing a technology project or providing technical services to a large scale business environment. What if I told you about a new technology consulting company that is geared toward home and small business buyers at a VERY affordable price? That is exactly what I am here to do. The name of that company is Tech Advocate, a company I founded about one year ago.
The purpose of Tech Advocate is to help you research any sort of technology purchase you are looking to make, whether that is a new computer, a new TV, or a new wireless router. We do the research for you to find the right product for you and then go on to find you the best deal. Our service can save you hundreds of dollars and save you hours of your time. Think of us as having your best friend who knows everything about computers at your disposal to help with your purchase. In addition to buying services, we also provide services to help you make sure you are maintaining your digital security adequately or repair assistance services to help you figure out the best route for getting a malfunctioning computer repaired.
Our services are geared to be affordable for anyone with packages starting at just $35 and our top package ending up at $70. All of our services are also 100% satisfaction guaranteed. All of our consultants also have extensive professional experience in technology fields.
Here is how our service works:
- You decide you need a new technology item (computer, monitor, TV, printer, wireless router, etc.)
- Visit our website www.tech-advocate.com
- Click on view our services
- Click on pick a plan under the option that fits what you are looking for
- Select a plan to fit your needs and click on the start application
- Fill out the consultation form
- Click on submit and complete the check out process
- Our consultants will contact you VIA email with any follow-up questions
- After any appropriate follow-up, you will receive a full and detailed report VIA email about what item we recommend for you or other advisory services you purchase.
- By using our services we guarantee to save you time and money. We will help you make the right decisions for your technology needs and find the best deal for you!
- Included with any consultation are two follow up emails with your consultant to further assist you with your technology needs.
Click here for a sample report we previously provided to a client. (Note: This client purchased a triple consultation for three items, the monitor is included with computer consultation.)