Looking at engagement rings carefully is so important, as the ring is one of the most important pieces of jewelry you will pick out in your life. And why shouldn’t it be? This is the very ring that will determine whether your significant other says yes to your proposal or not! While you will find thousands of ring designs and shops on the market with near-perfect engagement rings, the best way to ensure that you get your idea of a perfect ring is to opt for a custom engagement ring.
Why you should consider a customized engagement ring?
Here are some of the reasons why customizing your engagement ring is a good idea!
- Choose the perfect metal according to your personal style: You might have come across the perfect ring with the ideal diamond setting, perfect size, and stunning looks. However, the ring is in gold, instead of silver. You are sure about the fact that your partner is a fan of silver jewelry and not gold. So, what do you do now? By opting for customizing your ring, you can get whatever metal you wish without compromising on the style and cut of the ring design!
- It has to be the perfect size: The last thing you want during your proposal is for your engagement ring to fit loosely on your fiancé’s finger, or for it to be just a little too tight. To avoid this kind of blunder from happening, it is best to get your engagement ring customized so that it gives you a perfect fit for the moment he or she decides to say yes!
- You can get matching rings: Yes, it is true that you can find many matching couple rings in the market, but often, the ring styles are so limited that you simply cannot get your heart set on a particular design. By getting both your rings customized, you can ensure that both of you get to decide exactly what cut, design, clarity, shape, size, and color you want for your engagement rings!
- It must fit into your budget: You do not need to break the bank in order to get the perfect engagement ring for your fiancé. By opting for a custom s ring, you can choose a design and a style, along with a diamond of your choice which fits perfectly into your budget. There are many custom ring shops that can replicate exact designs from other, more expensive engagement rings and provide you with a much more affordable solution to your engagement ring woes.
- You can get it personalized: What better way to seal the deal than to get a personalized engagement ring that she just can’t say no to! Make the proposal all the more special by opting for embossing or engraving your names, initials, a special date, or simply a loving message into your engagement ring. Every time they look down at the engagement ring henceforth, they will be reminded of that beautiful moment sealed with the perfect engraving inside it!
- Put in as many or as few stones as you wish!: So, your significant other is anything but a traditionalist? Maybe she prefers a design that is unique, and very bold. Don’t settle for a basic engagement ring. Be on the lookout for rare Argyle pink diamonds for sale. They are perfect for creating a beautiful custom engagement ring. Customize the stone setting, stone size, and propose with a completely unique, one-of-a-kind engagement ring which will have everyone turn in awe at it!
These are the benefits that you can enjoy by opting for a custom engagement ring instead of settling for some basic ring from a store. Make your proposal all the more special with a unique ring in your ring box!
Contributed by Ashley Kinsela