Do you like chocolate and peppermint?
If so, you’re going to love Candy Cane Oreos!
I’m one of those people who got really excited last year when Nestle decided to keep the Peppermint Mocha flavored Coffee Mate on the shelf year round. Those two flavor combinations never get old to me!
Speaking of mint and chocolate, Candy Cane Oreos are super easy to make and kids love to help. All you’ll need are a few simple ingredients and you’re all set!
- 1/2 cup Wilton white chocolate melts
- 6 Oreo cookies – double stuff
- Candy Canes, crushed
- 6 Lollipop sticks
- Insert a lollipop stick into the double stuff Oreo.
- Put candy canes into a Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin or the bottom of a glass cup.
- Melt the white candy melts in microwave or with this Wilton Melting Pot.
- Dip the Oreos into the white chocolate and then immediately into the crushed candy canes.
- Set aside on parchment paper to harden.
Now enjoy your yummy creations! These will make great teacher gifts!