Three Bakers provided a sample of their Herb-Seasoned Gluten Free Stuffing mix for review purposes.
I have to admit adding gluten-free choices to my menu-plan was a little overwhelming at first. Although, it has became a lot easier over the past few months, especially with yummy food from brands like Three Bakers. It is a relief to know that my family can still eat bread and it actually tastes good! If you take the time to do a little research, you can find a wealth of information about healthier eating habits including gluten-free options all over the web!
Three Bakers added Gluten-Free Herb-Seasoned Stuffing mix to their impressive line of products. This whole grain stuffing mix is so easy to prepare. While cooking, the aroma that fills your home will make your mouth water! You can serve it as a stand alone dish or spice it up a bit with sausage. I added Jenni-O Lean Breakfast Mild Turkey Sausage to my Three Bakers Herb-Seasoned Stuffing. What can I say? It was delicious. I can’t wait to serve it at Thanksgiving and Christmas!
- 1 Box of Three Bakers Gluten-Free Herb-Seasoned Stuffing Mix
- 3 C of water
- 1 lb of Turkey Sausage (or whatever sausage you prefer!)
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown Turkey Sausage in skillet
- While sausage is cooking, bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a sauce pan
- Drain fat from Turkey Sausage once completely cooked
- Once water boils. pour into a large mixing bowl and add Three Bakers Stuffing Mix
- Stir until water is well absorbed into the Three Bakers Stuffing Mix
- Add cooked Turkey Sausage to Stuffing
- Grease 9x13 pan and add Stuffing-Sausage mixture
- Bake for 50 - 60 minutes
Disclaimer: This Lady Blogs receives free products for review purposes. All opinions expressed are solely from This Lady Blogs. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation.