Do you have a favorite Chicken Recipe that everyone adores? Is it appealing to the eyes and tasty to the palate?
Get the FACTS about JustBare Chicken:
- No added hormones/steroids
- No additives/preservatives
- All natural
- No antibiotics
- No solution added
- Practice humane care (raised on family farms in cage-free, climate, controlled barns with the help of expert nutritionists and veterinarians; 3rd party animal humane certified)
- Vegetable and grain fed (no animal by-products)
- Supports sustainable practices (supports wind energy through renewable energy credits)
Chicken is an ingredient in many of my main course dishes. My JustBARE +5 recipe was inspired by the upcoming Super Bowl. Here is a game day special recipe: Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos! YUM 😉
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 10 oz can of Enchilada Sauce
- Low Fat Shredded Cheese
- Mild Salsa or fresh tomatoes & onions depending on preference
- Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1 can black beans (rinsed & drained)
- Place Chicken and Enchilada Sauce into slow cooker and cook on low 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken and place on cutting board. Shred with fork.
- Cover cookie sheet with baking mat or non-stick foil (If using foil - shiny side down, dull side up)
- Place 3/4 bag of Tortilla Chips on baking mat.
- Add shredded chicken and top with desired amount of shredded cheese and black beans
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts at 350 degrees.
- Carefully slide chicken with cheese onto a platter.
- Top with remaining ingredients and serve!
About Just BARE® Chicken:
Just BARE® is healthy chicken the way nature intended. Unadulterated. Simply delicious. Humane certified and traceable to family farms, Just BARE chicken contains no added hormones, no antibiotics and is always vegetable and grain fed. An assortment of fresh, frozen and deli products can be found at grocers nationwide.
Disclaimer: This Lady Blogs receives compensation for advertising. It allows us to keep the site up and running. All opinions expressed are solely from This Lady Blogs. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation.