Image Source: Pexels
If you are looking for some adventure in your life, you might want to consider investing in an All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV), also known as a quad. There are challenging quad venues all over the UK or you could head off into the forest, providing you have permission from the landowner, of course.
As an adrenaline junkie, there are few things that can compare to the rush of riding a quad bike. If you’re looking for a way to get your heart racing, investing in one of these vehicles is definitely the way to go. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should acquire a quad bike.
- Experience The Exhilaration – There’s nothing quite like riding through a wooded area on 4 wheels, or tackling a few sand dunes. If you search online, there are durable quad bikes for sale for adults as well as for kids, all at affordable prices, with both new and used quads available. Of course, you do need some basic training when you start out ATV riding. Most quad riding venues offer training sessions, and a basic course would teach you how to handle the quad on a range of services.
- Great For Rural Landowners – Farmers can make very good use of ATVs. Patrolling the fence perimeter, taking bags of feed to livestock, and carrying out general boundary repairs are all things you can use the ATV for. While you can buy quads solely for recreation, there are heavy-duty machines that are designed as workhorses. Search online for a leading quad dealership and see the various styles of ATVs and choose one that is suitable for work.
- Get Fit – When you ride a quad, you exert a lot of physical effort and this keeps you in good shape. After the first ride, you will notice aches, as muscles are worked during the ride, but you soon get used to this extra activity and your body will be toned. You can even lose weight with regular quad riding.
- Get Close To Nature – Riding a quad allows you to be immersed in natural beauty while enjoying the great British countryside. Once the spring months arrive, you can unwrap your quad and get out and about. Whether you fancy a street-legal quad or a machine for private land, search online for a leading quad bike dealer and take a look at the great quad bikes they have on offer.
- Test Your Riding Skills – As you develop, your riding skills improve and you can tackle tougher venues, of which there are plenty all over the British Isles. Start with a 500cc model and after a year or two, you can graduate to a 1000cc quad, with a lot more horsepower, plus there are some crazy add-ons available.
- Mode Of Transport – A street-legal quad can be ridden on the roads; indeed, many people use their quad during the summer months as a form of transport, which is far cheaper than a car. Check with your government regarding driving license requirements and your quad needs at least 3rd party insurance and road tax in order to be street legal.
Image Source: Unsplash
As you can see, there are quite a few good reasons to invest in a quad bike and with the British summer on the way, there’s no better time to look for the ideal ATV.