We have been trying to eat healthier lately. I guess my lack of energy is the main purpose behind all of this. I know I need to eat breakfast in the morning, but it is very difficult for me. I am simply not hungry! I want coffee, coffee, and then more coffee. 😉 Here is my simple solution.
Quick and Easy Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie!
In the mornings I am usually still packing lunches and preparing water bottles for the day. So “keep it simple sweetie” is my philosophy. That is why this smoothie rocks for breakfast!
You may notice that there is no “jelly” in the ingredients. That is because you don’t need it. The mixed berries mixed with the peanut butter gives it the pb&j flavor!
- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries or fresh if they are in season
- 1 tsp Truvia
- 1 Tbsp of peanut butter (I prefer crunchy)
- Note: If you are trying to lose weight use 1 tsp of healthy peanut butter.
- Put all ingredients in to a blender or ninja.
- Blend and enjoy!