August is the time when either parents are sending their children back to school or they are gearing up for another year of homeschooling. Whether your kids will be going back to school or starting their next year of homeschooling, these three innovative insulated products might make life a little more fun.
Vaya is a company that is innovative and practical. They have two products that I can see many students using every day, in school or not. They are a company that wants to make your life easier every day. They develop long-lasting products that can be multifunctional, making life more user-friendly.
The Tyffyn Lunch Box:
Lunch boxes have evolved from a tin can to a box with super heroes on them to an insulated bag. But the Tyffyn is so different. Remember the remark about Vaya being innovative? Well, this lunch box definitely shows off this quality.
Made in many different colors and designs, the Tyffyn is made of stainless steel (whether you choose to have the copper coated containers or not, it’s up to you). Completely BPA Free, the base houses the two separate containers sit in. Each of those containers come with a removable divider in case you’d like to pack your child different elements into their lunch that shouldn’t mix, such as veggies and dressing. The inside containers are airtight and stack together, while the decorative shell keeps them all together nicely.
- Convenient collapsible handle
- VacuTherm Insulations keeps food hot or cold for up to 6 hours
- Stainless steel slim body easily fits in your bag (or the bag mat designed to keep your l lunch box, utensils, and napkins together).
- This carrier is leakproof with integrated gaskets for easy cleaning.
- Partitions make it easier to carry more than one food in each container
- Heat-Protected finger grip
- Copper-Coated stainless steel containers.
- Stainless steel pressurizing latches
- All Tyffyn boxes come with a 1 year warranty
The Drynk Cup:
The Drynk Cup is also a new innovative product from Vaya. This one is also multifunctional, it’s very appealing to look at and it keeps drinks hot or cold for more than 18 hours. I know for a fact that ICE stays ICE in these cups. I did my own experiment and found that Ice stayed in it for about 36 hours on my table before it was all melted. Granted, I wasn’t drinking out of it or refilling it, but that was quite impressive.
- The cup comes with an amazing magnetic lid that keeps your cup hygienic
- VacuTherm insulation helps to keep drinks hot or cold, without condensation forming on the cup.
- Made of stainless steel
- Easy to hold design
- They are very easy to clean
- Anti-Slip coaster base
This cup comes with two lids, one to drink straight out of and another to allow you to share your beverage (it’s a pour spout). The pour spout cover is actually two small plastic cups that attach for easy travel. These Drynk cups would make a perfect accessory to the Tyffyn Lunch Carrier.
Icy Bev Kooler:
The last product I’m sharing today is the Icy Bev Kooler. This neat gadget is not only sleek in design but what it does is quite cool, no pun intended. The metal bottle actually has a removable bottom that allows the user to slide in their favorite slim glass bottle beverage. It houses your root beer, creme soda or bottled water. The lid on the top doubles as a bottle opener.
- Stainless steel design keeps the beverage cold longer
- Your bottle is protected from accidents and spills
- Fits a variety of bottle sizes, the bottom can be adjusted for tall or shorter bottles.
- The Icy Bev Kooler fits in most cupholders
- Each bottle comes with a 6 month satisfaction guarantee.