Homemade Play Dough Recipe
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 15 Drops Food Coloring (your preference!)
- Cook all ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly for 4 minutes or until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from saucepan and allow to cool on flat surface for 5 minutes.
- Kneed dough for approx. 30 seconds or until it is smooth and blended.
- Cool completely.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out desired shapes. Have fun!