When it’s cold outside there is nothing like a big bowl of hearty homemade chicken noodle soup to warm you up! I think you’ll really enjoy this recipe. It’s easy and kids like it!
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 large chicken breast
- 12 oz Bag of No Yolks Pasta
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1/4 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Boil chicken breast in water until completely cooked.
- Take chicken out of water to cool. Set water to the side. It is your broth/stock. (You may strain it if necessary.)
- Cook No Yolks Pasta. Drain.
- Shred chicken and return chicken and pasta to water (which is now chicken stock from cooking)
- Add both cans of cream of chicken soup with 1/2 cup water
- Add carrots and thyme
- Mix together, cover and cook on med low for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.