How many of you love Blueberry muffins for breakfast? Me too! There’s nothing like warm comfort food to get your day started! This Blueberry muffin recipe was provided by eMeals, a meal planning service. They allow you to choose what types of foods you want to be on your weekly meal plan. If you are new to meal planning you may be interested in trying eMeals. It is nice to receive your weekly menu plan along with shopping list/ingredients via email each week!
- 2¼ C flour, divided
- 1/4 C old-fashioned oats
- 2 Tbsp raw sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1¼ Tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1½ C fresh blueberries
- 1 C low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 C canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine ¼ C flour, oats and raw sugar in small bowl.
- Rub butter into oat mixture until large crumbs form; set aside.
- Whisk together remaining 2 C flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda & salt into a large bowl.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Combine yogurt, oil, egg and vanilla in a medium bowl; whisk until well blended.
- Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture; stir gently just until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups lined with baking liners evenly with batter.
- Sprinkle evenly with reserved oat streusel.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes.