B2B marketing is a type of marketing of products and services by one business with another business. B2B marketing has a noticeable difference from B2C marketing. B2C marketing means business to customer marketing. But both types of businesses have identical goals. Both types of business types aim for Return on Investment.
B2B and B2C Marketing
Some key traits differ between B2B from B2C marketing. For example, in B2C marketing, the key focus is on emotions, while in B2B marketing, the focus is upon information, profits, and facts.
B2B marketing is a type of email marketing about a particular business targeting another business as a marketing audience instead of an individual customer. B2B marketing only needs more profit, info, and facts.
Importance Of B2B Marketing
Research from 2019 shows that around 2.9 billion people use email. Also, according to the B2B marketing statistics that 99firms published, email marketing was the highly used B2B marketing tactic in 2019. So, it is clear why email is such an important tool for B2B marketing.
The Best B2B Email Marketing Software
B2B email marketing requires the best software that you can find. This article will help you find the best B2B marketing software that suits your business and personality. Below are some examples that you may like.
SendX is a very easy-to-use and pocket-friendly software that you may find interesting. Check out the features of SendX to know a bit more about it.
- SendX has a built-in editor. With the help of this editor, you can create beautiful business emails. The software comes with multiple customizable options. You can use different colors and layouts. There is an option for adding images from the built-in library of the software. The software also gives you an instant preview of the emails that you compose.
- SendX takes a great deal of responsibility for your business marketing. The software lets you segment your customers based on demography, subscriber behavior, and many other parameters. Transactional emails help you increase your revenue, and you can reach your audience on time by scheduling.
- SendX has no limit when it comes to the number of daily emails sent. You can send unlimited emails and make sure no one misses the recent updates. SendX also allows you to attach videos to your emails.
- SendX allows you to create sign-up forms and embed them into your website. This way, people visiting your site will get easily added to your list of emails.
This software is a platform for transactional email marketing and automated email campaigns. Here are the prominent features of this software.
- Sendinblue has a drag-and-drop editor that is very fast that creates and edits email campaigns in an instant.
- The software offers a multilingual email marketing option. English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese & German are some of the common languages that this software supports. The software comes in handy if you are willing to do marketing based on a local language.
- Sendinblue gives you the tool to schedule your emails or campaigns. The feature is very helpful as it sends emails at the perfect time, boosting your open rates. You get more engagement from users after using this feature.
Mailchimp is another option that you may consider. This software has a Customer Management Feature. The software is known for its numerous features.
- Mailchimp also has a drag-and-drop feature that you can use to change the location of any selected part of your content. The software comes with a catalog of themes, image support, logos, buttons, and many more. You can preview your emails before sending them to the recipient.
- Mailchimp has many pre-designed templates that you can use. You can also code templates using CSS or HTML and save them for use in the future.
- Mailchimp comes with additional features like social media reports, geo-tracking, and click maps.
AWeber is an email marketing software for small businesses.
- AWeber has Plain Text Messages, HTML Editor, Drag & Drop Email Builder options for building your emails. You can use the drag and drop editor with the normal features, or you can send a text or add the HTML code to any blocks like paragraphs or headlines.
- AWeber has a video block alongside the email blocks available on other platforms.
- AWeber has a Smart Designer for creating email templates. The Designer analyzes the images, logo, and color palette and creates templates accordingly.
- AWeber sends emails to your audience with the autoresponder that the software has.
The email marketing software that I named in this article is very useful, and they come at very considerable costs. However, this software is some of the most commonly used in the B2B marketing platform. You can go for any of them. SendX is a good pick; it also comes with a 14-day free trial version. Let me know which one you are using.
Partha Mondal is a technology entrepreneur by profession and a passionate blogger by heart. He is on a mission to help small local businesses grow online. He shares his journey, insights, and experiences at Online News Buzz & Online Health Media & Follow The Fashion & Dream Land Estate & Finance Team & Tech Trends Pro. If you are an entrepreneur, digital marketing professional, or simply an info-holic, then this blog is for you.