Kids EveryWear is a seasonal children’s consignment event that is held twice per year in spring and fall in the Triangle area of NC. They offer the highest quality of gently used children’s clothing, toys, educational materials, infant equipment, nursery furniture, ladies clothing, maternity wear and much more!
Kids EveryWear’s fall event is right around the corner. If you live in the Triangle or surrounding areas of N.C. you won’t want to miss this event!!
- Volunteers get perks – Exclusive weekend preview sales!!
- Consignors get perks – Early shop spot at the exclusive consignor preview sale!
- Shoppers get perks – Purchase high quality – gently used clothing at a great price!
Kids EveryWear is open to the general public to begin shopping:
- Saturday, 8/10/13 from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday, 8/11/13 from 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- CLOSED August 12th-16th
- Saturday, 8/17/13 from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
50% off GREEN and BLACK prices
- Sunday, 8/18/13 from 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
50% off GREEN and 75% off BLACK prices
Everyone is invited to attend the Shop for a Cause Charity event on Friday, 8/9/13! Simply bring in a $15 donation check written to Habitat for Humanity, or the charity of your choice with an envelope addressed to them. It opens at 10:00 am!
Hope to see you there! 😉