We’ve all experienced the day ruining, unmistakable sound of a burbling drain. You look, bridge of the nose pinched, at the wealth of dirty water sitting stagnant instead of traveling through the pipes into the sewer where it belongs. This vexing scenario is all too familiar to too many people. However, a clogged drain need not be elevated to a catastrophic event. We’ll offer four simple ways to clear a clogged drain if you find yourself in this unfortunate circumstance.
Guest post contributed by Diana Bailey
Recent media in the health and fitness industry has been raving about the many benefits of adding superfoods into their diets. If this is your first time hearing about them, superfoods are basically nutritious food that promotes optimal health and well-being.
Continue reading “DIY Superfood Recipes For Beautiful Skin”
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 15 Drops Food Coloring (your preference!)
- Cook all ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly for 4 minutes or until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from saucepan and allow to cool on flat surface for 5 minutes.
- Kneed dough for approx. 30 seconds or until it is smooth and blended.
- Cool completely.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out desired shapes. Have fun!
Taco Seasoning can be used in many different recipes. It is a staple item in our home. We make beef tacos, chicken tacos, or taco soup at least once per week. Here is a simple recipe for DIY Taco Seasoning Mix tohelp you save money! Double or triple the recipe to keep on hand. You’ll need the following ingredients and an air tight container to store it in.
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Corn Starch
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Brown Sugar (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne (optional for more heat)
- Add 1/2 cup of water for 1-2 lb. of ground beef
Find out how you can make your own Easy Lotion Bars – A great DIY gift for young ladies!