Guest post contributed by Nirdesh Singh
You must have always dreamt of flaunting that wonderful tan but have been unable to maintain it for long? Taking care of skin, after tanning, is very important, as the tanning gives better results, and helps in the longevity of tanning. But still wondering how to do it and what increases the lifespan of the tan? Let’s have a look at it.
How to keep your tan longer?
- Hydrate yourself by drinking lots of water as tanning dehydrates you as well as your skin.
- Moisturize your skin with a good moisturizer. But which moisturizer to go for? Select a moisturizer which has lots of oil in it and natural moisturizing factors, e., Sodium pyrollidone carboxylic acid. Always choose a moisturizer which has ample amount of Vitamin E or Tocopheryl acetate.
- Use a sunless tanning lotion which makes the outer layer of the skin darker increasing the lifespan of the tan and also protects your skin from UV rays.
Benefits of Moisturizing
Tanning basically causes dryness of skin which leads to various other skin problems. Moisturizing your skin not only protects you from dryness but also provides the following benefits:
- Protection from UV rays – In the absence of the natural oil present in the body, the skin is unable to protect you from harmful UV rays. Moisturizing helps to fight the rays as it forms a protecting layer.
- Extension of life of tan– If you keep on moisturizing your skin, it shall prevent peeling off of skin due to dryness and extend the life of your tan.
- Protects from wrinkles – Dryness also leads to wrinkles and moisturizing keeps it at bay and slows the process of aging.
Which way to choose for tanning?
A tan can be attained in the following ways:
- Going to an indoor tanning bed
- Lying out in the sun, known as the Sunbath or
- Peptide Tanning
Why Peptide Tanning Injection?
While opting for indoor tanning bed or sunbath, there is always a risk of skin damage and skin cancer due to the exposure to UV rays. However, Melanine II peptide tanning injection keeps all these tensions away as it provides a perfect natural tan by increasing the production of melanin without the risk of sunburn or the fear of UV exposure or aging.
It is administered by inserting a tiny insulin needle just like in diabetes and the prescribed dosage is 1 mg per day for 100kg. Once the required tan is attained, the usage can be reduced to 1-2 times per week. It provides better results by combining it with UV exposure.
Before mixing the Melanotan II powder, it should be stored in a refrigerator at 2-8 degree Celsius and after mixing it with solution also, it should be stored in the refrigerator.
Now you have an option of getting a tan without many risks to your health and skin. However, after getting that beautiful tan keep your skin healthy and beautiful by keeping it hydrated and well moisturized.