Easter is right around the corner and I bet you’re looking for something fun to do with the kids. I have a treat to share with you that everyone will enjoy! This recipe for Mint Chocolate Bark topped with Candied Pecans is so unbelievably easy, anyone can do it!
To get the results pictured above you’ll need the Sweet Creations Spring Silicone Bark and Chocolate mold made by Good Cook. This soft and flexible mold is designed especially for bark recipes. Once your chocolate cools you can pop it out effortlessly creating the perfect treat each and every time. Even if you’re like me and don’t have a creative bone in your body, you can still create something beautiful, delicious, and creative! I hope you enjoy this as much as we have. 🙂
- Almond Bark Chocolate 24 oz
- Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips 10 oz
- 1/3 cup of candied pecans crushed (or any nut you prefer)
- In a double boiler melt 4-5 squares of Chocolate Almond Bark at a time on medium heat.
- Once all of the Almond Bark is melted, add in 1/2 bag of Andes Baking Chips and stir until smooth.
- Take off heat and allow to cool slightly for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour melted mixture into the mold and use spatula to spread evenly.
- Take remaining Andes Baking Chips (1/2 bag) and pour on top of mixture.
- Use spatula to create a swirl effect or gently push chips into chocolate for a jagged effect.
- Sprinkle crushed candied pecans on top.
- Allow to cool in fridge for 30 minutes or until hardened. Don't allow it to cool too long. It will be harder to cut the longer you wait.
- Bend mold slightly and pop it out onto a cutting surface.
- Cut and serve!
You can store Mint Chocolate Bark in the freezer for up to 2 months.