You’re going to “fall” in love with Bonefish Grill!
If you haven’t visited Bonefish Grill lately you really should stop by and taste what’s new on their new fall seasonal menu. It’s a great place to surround yourself with good friends and family for a splendid evening out.
Our family tries to visit Bonefish Grill as frequently as possible. It is a 40-minute drive for us but well worth it! We recently visited the Greensboro, NC location to sample a few dishes. I must say, I was impressed as usual. The ambiance is classy yet family friendly. The staff is inviting and the food is always delicious!
Head over to Bonefish Grill now through November 13 to sample the dishes on their fall seasonal menu:
- NEW Crispy Oysters: Tempura-style cocktail oysters, served on a bed of crispy noodles with a smoky chili dynamite sauce and lemon wedge
- NEW Cedar Plank Steelhead: Tender, fresh Steelhead, milder than Salmon, and full of flavor, roasted on a cedar plank with a Guinness glaze, served with peak of season vegetable with toasted walnuts and choice of one fresh side
- NEW Dynamite-Style Shrimp Skewer: Wood-grilled Shrimp topped with dynamite aioli and feta cheese crumbles, served on a bed of Florentine-style risotto
- Fresh Swordfish + Pumpkin Ravioli: Wood-grilled Swordfish, topped with crispy onions, crumbled feta and a hint of butter, served with seasonal pumpkin ravioli and French green beans
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée: Decadent with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, finished with housemade whipped cream
I selected the Dynamite-Style Shrimp served on a bed of Florentine-style risotto. It tastes as good as it looks! The feta cheese added a special touch. I do hope they decide to add it to the holiday menu coming up in December!
Find a Bonefish Grill location near you, including Greensboro, Cary, and Winston-Salem, NC.
View tonight’s specials and make a reservation, here!
Connect with Bonefish Grill