Are you headed to the beach to celebrate with friends after graduation? Being prepared will make your vacation more enjoyable. Grab an oversized beach bag and be sure to add the items below to complete your beach day survival kit.
- Gatorade – Gatorade is great for replenishing moisture you may lose from sweating at the beach.
- Advil – Between sun and excitement, you are probably going to get a headache or two, so always have Advil on hand.
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Hair Cream– Spending a day at the beach among the wind and waves isn’t always fun for your hair. But, with this hair cream, you can beach-sexy waves in your hair in no time.
- Banana Boat Sport Performance Cool Zone Sunscreen Spray– If you are going to be out in the sun, you are going to need sun protection. I like the sunscreen sprays rather than the lotions, just because they go on easier and your hands aren’t greasy afterward. This Banana Boat sunscreen spray is available in SPF 30 and SPF 50 and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Coola Suncare Classic Face Makeup Setting Spray– The last thing you want while you are at the beach is for your makeup to become a runny nightmare. That is where this makeup setting spray comes into play. It features a light finish and its ingredients are 70%+ certified organic. The spray also features SPF 30 sun protection.
- Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara– Long, thick lashes look great at the beach, but not so much when your mascara starts running and you suddenly look like a raccoon. This waterproof mascara from Urban Decay features a lightweight formula and leaves your lashes looking fresh and natural all day at the beach.